Airport parking at Madrid Barajas Airport
Parking at Aeropuerto Madrid is available in six areas:
- Vip Car Park;
- Express parking;
- Long-Stay parking;
- P1, P4, and P2.
All of them reside within the four Terminals of the MAD Airport, and some areas serve not only car drivers but motorcyclists too. The new parking lot with low prices provides more than 190 spaces in the airport's bordering territory, increasing the chances of finding the perfect spot.
Leave a vehicle for a short term at Terminals 1 and 2, where the Express service operates. Within the 4th Terminal, the same service holds the name of Preferred car positioning and the spaces in these areas tend to be expensive and limited in number. The Vip and Long Stay services are always accessible, and motorcycle drivers can find a space for their vehicles too..
Parking at T1 Madrid Airport
Parking at T1, Barajas airport offers three types of services, which are as follows:
It resides close to the 1st Terminal, so it takes 2 minutes on foot to reach the parking lot. It is a perfect spot to stay for several minutes to pick up or drop off someone at the airport.
Access the time-efficient parking at Terminal 1, Barajas airport, and pick one of the 24 available spaces. Keep in mind that the rates tend to be high here.
It allows you to get your car washed, repaired in some places, and refueled. Travelers can order a vehicle delivery and pick up.
Parking in T2 & T3 at Barajas Airport
Placing a vehicle is possible at the 2nd and 3d Terminals by trying one of the six types of services. They differ in location, offers, and prices:
- Parking general at P2, Barajas Airport, is held in two buildings and seven floors to place a vehicle. The road to the Terminals lasts several minutes and does not require a shuttle bus to transfer. Pay per minute and leave a car for up to 4 days maximum.
- Express service at the Arrivals provides up to 39 spaces for vehicles that travelers access at the front of the second Terminal. Paying for a spot can be expensive and sometimes troublesome - so placing a vehicle for a short term is the best option here.
- The other Express parking at Barajas T2 is in the front of the Departures area with more than 100 spaces. We recommend leaving a car for a short term here since the rates are usually high.
- VIP assistance at the 2nd Terminal operates refueling, some repairs, and a car wash. The workers at the airport deliver or pick up your auto, so do not bother about leaving the car in the parking space.
- Long-term parking at Madrid Airport is available for Terminals 1, 2, and 3, and getting to the car park is possible via a free-of-charge shuttle bus. Spend 5 minutes to get to the 2nd and 3d Terminals, or 3 minutes to reach the 1st Terminal.
- Low-Cost service is the newest option, which has 240 spaces and connects to Terminals 1, 2, and 3 with a free bus.
Parking in T4 at Barajas-Madrid Airport
The 4th Terminal has in possession long-term car leave options, VIP assistance, and the highest number of spaces. See the details below:
- Preferential Parking at P4, Barajas Airport, maintains more than 2,000 spaces in the C and D modules in P4. Get there in several minutes from the main building of the 4th Terminal.
- The P4 zone operates nearly 4,000 spaces, so you will always find a spot there. The public garage occupies several buildings and consists of modules and floors. They connect to the 4th Terminal by a central corridor you can use to move between the garages and the main building.
- Long-term parking at Aeropuerto Madrid, T4, is available on the facility's premises and consists of 9,000 spaces. Use a payment-free shuttle to get there quickly.
- VIP service offers refueling, car wash, and some repairs, and the airport staff will pick up or deliver your auto.
Madrid-Barajas Airport parking rates
The rates for the P1, P2 and P4 parking areas, are:
- For the first half an hour, you pay €0,057750/minute;
- During the first two hours, the space costs €0,055/minute;
- More than two hours of Madrid Airport parking obliges you to pay €0,05/minute;
- For the first four days, the charge for a space is €20,95/day.
- Starting from the 5th day, the price goes down to €16,00/day.
The tariff for the Express Parking is:
- The space is free of charge for the first 10 minutes. After that, you pay €0,112500/minute.
- The maximum fee is €61/day.
VIP parking at Airport Madrid has such terms of payment:
- If you leave a car for less than 24 hours, the charge is €35.
- When the duration of parking does not exceed 48 hours, you pay €62.
- Leave the car for 3 days - and your fee will be €87,50.
- Less than 4 days of parking cost €105.
- Leaving a car for no longer than 5 days costs €115.
Rates for Long Term parking are:
- €22,20 (€16 with a reservation) for the 1st day;
- €22,20 (€19) for the 2nd day;
- €32,30 (€25) for the 3d day;
- €42,40 (€33) for the 4th day.
The terms of payment for Low-Cost parking are as follows:
- €18 for the 1st and the 2d days;
- €27,50 for the 3d day;
- €36 for the 4th day;
- €42,50 for the 5th day.
Parking near Madrid-Barajas Airport | Low cost
Parking low-cost at Madrid-Barajas Airport is available outside the main buildings and is accessible via a charge-free shuttle bus. Plenty of reliable companies offer high-quality services and the best spaces so travelers can leave a vehicle during a journey:
- Parking 10;
- Aparca y vuela;
- Parking Naranja;
- Drivercar aparcacoches.
The advantage of the car parks above is that their prices are more reasonable than at the MAD Airport, and there are more extra auto services to try. Get to the parking lots by yourself, use a shuttle bus, or order a pickup option from the airport.